Are you a student? Well, Turkey Advisors provides you with a full guide to this year's Türkiye Scholarships. Let's GO!
What are the benefits of applying for Türkiye scholarships for international students?
- Unlike other higher education funding programs, Türkiye scholarships offer university and department placements for international students.
- Türkiye scholarships cover the cost of tuition.
- Türkiye scholarships permit international students to take a year-long Turkish language course and learn the native language of the nation.
- Türkiye scholarships provide housing for international students who are arriving from a foreign nation.
- Türkiye scholarships accompany international students on their trips to Turkey and pay for flight tickets of the students.
- Türkiye scholarships offer health insurance that enables international students to fully benefit from widespread health services when necessary.
- Türkiye scholarships offer a monthly stipend to international students.
Türkiye Scholarships Programms
For each level of education, Türkiye Scholarships has created unique and focused scholarship programs. It provides a wide variety of excellent scholarship possibilities, including long-term bachelor's, master's, and Ph.D. scholarships, research and merit-based awards, art scholarships, and cooperative scholarship initiatives with reputable foreign universities.
Minimum Academic Progress
- 70% minimum score for candidates who are applying for undergraduate programs
- 75% minimum score for candidates who are applying for Graduate programs
- 90% minimum score for candidates who are applying for health sciences programs (pharmacy, dentistry, and medicine)
- being under the age of 21 for candidates who are applying for undergraduate programs
- being under the age of 30 for candidates who are applying for master's programs
- being under the age of 35 for candidates who are applying for PhD programs
- being under the age of 45 for candidates who are applying for research scholarships.
Groups who qualify:
- Citizens of all nations
- Students who have graduated or will graduate this academic school year (before August 2022
- Application 5 steps according to Türkiye Scholarships official website
Finally, If you find yourself fit for the scholarship do not hesitate to start your application. Turkey advisors are not your guide to finding the perfect home but also to building a bright future.
The application can be filled in the following link: https://tbbs.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr/