List of Government Banks in Turkey

2175 Views
post

There are around 50 commercial and governmental banks in Turkey, 8 of which are government-owned institutions.

Ziraat Bankasi, Vakifbank, and Halk Bankasi are the top public and state banks.

 

First of all  If you are interested to move to Turkey, Interact with turkish people, and experience turkish culture, live in one of the turkish people then investing in real estate is the wisest action anyone can take.

Find here a list of residential real estate investment turkey and apertment for sale:

Reside in a unique contemporary residence

An elite branded complex

Combination of tranquility, with sophisticated ottoman design


 

This is a list of the top 10 government banks:

Vakifbank

Vakif Katilim Bankasi

Ziraat Bankasi

Ziraat Katilim Bankasi

Halk Bankasi

Turk Eximbank

Iller Bankasi

Turkiye Kalkınma Bankasi

Vakifbank

In 1954, Türkiye Vakflar Bankas, also known as Vakfbank, was established by Adnan Menders.

This bank, which has branches in 6 nations—Austria, Germany, Cyprus, the United States, Bahrain, and Iraq—is one of Turkey's favored financial institutions.

 

Vakf Katilim Bankasi

Vakf Katilim Bankasi is a joint-stock corporation that was established in 2015 with an initial capital of 805 million TL. The General Directorate of Foundations owns 99% of the capital of the Bank, while the remaining 1% is split evenly between the Bayezid Han-Sani Foundation, the Mahmud Han-Evvel bin Mustafa Han Foundation, and the Murad Pasa bin Abdusselam Foundation.

 


 

The Ziraat bank is one of the most well-known public institutions. The first bank to be created in Turkey, this institution has been in operation since 1863. This bank is the most favored among government banks since it offers interest rates at a cheaper rate than commercial banks.

 

Ziraat Katilim Bankasi

Recep Tayyip Erdoan opened the first account at Ziraat Participation Bank, which was founded in 2015 with a 675 million TL capital. The nation is home to 45 branches of Ziraat Participation Bank.

 

Halk Bankasi

In 1933, Halk Bankasi was founded and it immediately began to assist additional commercial and industrial regions. Following that, it started offering consumer loans, home loans, auto loans, and other forms of loans at affordable interest rates to meet the demands of its customers.

 

Turk Eximbank

The Turkish Eximbank, sometimes known as the Export Credit Bank of Turkey, was founded in 1987. The goal of Eximbank was to increase exports. supplies exporters, manufacturers, contractors, and international business owners with loan, cash, insurance, and guarantee programs.

 

Iller Bankasi

ller Bank, often referred to as lbank, was established in 1933 and began operations with a capital of 15 million TL. Supplying money and loans to municipalities and special provincial administrations; banking and finance; engineering; and consulting.

 

Turkiye Kalkınma Bankasi

Established in 1975, the State Industrial and Labor Investment Bank, also known as Development Bank of Turkey; It offers funding to firms functioning in areas such as industry, tourism, education, energy and health.

 

In order to know more about all the benefits of turkish citizenship read this article countries you can visit with your Turkish passports, also read this article to know more about the documents you need to prepare to Obtain Turkish Citizenship.  

If you are interested to move to Turkey, Interact with turkish people, and experience turkish culture, live in one of the turkish people then investing in real estate is the wisest action anyone can take. find here a full guide on obtaining Turkish citizenship by real estate investment in Turkey. Moreover, feel free to contact our agents to help you find the best choice for you and your family.

Click here to find answers to all your questions regarding this point. 

 

 

 



chat with our team An admin will respond within a few minutes.
Hello, is there anything we can assist you with?
Click here to get in touch with us